Tuesday

A midsummer day's dream:


Now that I have started my summers, I find that I have loads of time on my hands. Everday I wake up around 4 ( Yeah thats AM , my insomaniac friends :-) ), watch some TV , go for a walk, come back .. , watch some more TV, surf the net and reach my office by 9: 30 .

As soon as I enter, I go and greet my Boss and we engage in our daily morning masochistic conversation.

Boss: " Well Rajesh, hows the project going ?"

Me: " Very well sir, Iam making gud progress"

Boss( with averted eyes): " Gud gud, Its a very important project u know.." poor guy cant lie to my face.

Me: "Yes sir, absolutely. Did u manage to have a luk at the presentation, Sir"

Boss: " No unfortunately, I was too busy.. definately will have a luk today..."

Me: " Yes sir..."

Thus ends the morning ritual.

Then I go and sit in my cubicle. I have exactly eight hours to spend now. One hour --> lunch.

Schedule for the remaining 7 hours:

Per hour:

First 15 minutes: check netmail...followed by yahoo account 1, 2,3... check gmail account and finally indiatimes account.

next half hour: actually do something about the project...

Next 15 minutes: Check netmail...followed by yahoo account 1,2,3.. check gmail account and finally indiatimes account.

Quite a hectic day as u will no doubt agree.....

No comments: